Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Dead Girls Dance - Rachel Caine

The Dead Girls' Dance (Morganville Vampires Series #2)
Author: Rachel Caine
Pub. Date: April 3rd, 2007
Publisher: Penguin Group
Pages: 256
Age Range: Young Adult
ISBN-13: 9780451220899
ISBN: 0451220897

GoodReads Summary:
Claire Danvers faces more challenges from both college and the undead in thissecond entry in the Morganville Vampires series.

My Thoughts:
The Dead Girl's Dance is the second book in The Morganville Vampire's series. After the huge cliffhanger in Glass House's (bk 1), I just HAD to know what happened next.

It was another really good read. I didn't care for a few of the character's, but the ones I love, Michael, Shane, Eve and Claire, were just as great as always. Full of suspence just like the first book, it kept me intrigued and wondering.

I really love this series. I can't wait to read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)